Applications close December 1, 2023.
Are you interested in helping move the PTN mission forward? Join the Board of Directors! Applications are now open for positions beginning in 2024.
As 2023 comes to a close, we want to tank four outgoing board members for their commitment, service, and contributions to PTN over the last few years--Amanda Warren, Jane Griswold Raddochia, Jim Turner, and Leslie Price. While we are always remiss when dedicated board member close out their terms, we look forward to what new board members bring to the organization.
Candidates should have a vested interest in the PTN mission and vision. Board members are expected to:
- Be a PTN member in good standing or become one;
- Commit to a 3-year Board Term;
- Attend a monthly virtual Board Meeting on the third Thursday at 7 pm EST;
- Participate in one Committee;
- Contribute at least one hour per week to board work in addition to board and committee meetings;
- Attend the annual Face to Face Board Meeting;
- Plan and attend the International Preservation Trades Workshop;
- Have a basic familiarity with the internet and software functions;
- Use assigned @ptn.org gmail account and respond to communications in a timely and professional manner;
- Act as an official ambassador of and liaison for the Preservation Trades Network; and
- Agree to and abide by the PTN Code of Ethics
Additionally, the Board of Directors is looking for people with skills or interest in learning any of the following:
- Google Workspace for Nonprofits
- Wild Apricot Member and Website Management
- QuickBooks Online and budgeting
- Design software like Canva or Photoshop
- Communications and communications tools like eblasts, newsletters, website maintenance, and social media
- Project management and event planning